19.04.200 - Released 5th April 2019
The key theme of this release is Linking Processes within a Project. It is now possible to link an existing Process Scenario (or Scenarios) to a “Blank” Process template. We also added the ability to Assert a Test Case on a Failure message.
Tickets resolved in this release are summarised as follows:
- [AT2-511] – Validation for Test Script Input
- [AT2-887] – Linking Processes in Scenarios
- [AT2-927] – Test Script – Provide a way to Assert Failing Tests
- [AT2-783] – Scenarios – Parallel process. Delete step, show/hide New Steps button.
- [AT2-925] – Edit testcase modal cannot be closed if Environment panel is showed
- [AT2-935] – Test Cases – Busy UI Freezes with importing cases
- [AT2-937] – CSHS Error Message – Please re-word
- [AT2-938] – CSHS Error Message – Only display when CSHS is used in Test
- [AT2-939] – Assert failed when adding the number value on assert tab
- [AT2-946] – Import function not working if service was removed in target snapshot
- [AT2-948] – Suites – CSHS running endlessly – UI Freezes with result page
- [AT2-954] – Scenario – Scenario keeps showing up failed